Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Face Painting by Laura

Hi My Name is Laura I have been Beauty Blogging since 2010 about makeup since I have a great passion for it and a huge passion for art.
If you are interested in makeup reviews and all about makeup posts follow me at
Makeup by Laura
 
Back to Face Painting by Laura
I started Face Painting because my 12 year old daughter encouraged me to take a shot at it.
I now started booking Face Painting Gigs every weekend and are enjoying every moment of it.
I'm on a role!
I succeeded!! And I'm Thankful to have the opportunity to do what I like, and those smiling little faces when I'm done.  PRICELESS!!!
Created this blog to post all about Face Painting, my work and what I've learn thru other Great Face Painters as well. Hope you enjoy my blog and that I can be helpful to all Face Painting beginners like myself.
Thanks for Stopping by!
 
 
 
Face Painting by Laura
 






 
 


No comments: